- November 23, 2021
- Category: Vendor news
It is impossible to overstress the importance of secure file sharing. In today’s age of work from home, sharing files securely with colleagues and external users is essential. There are serious risks and challenges that businesses have to consider regarding file sharing. It can introduce risks of malware infection, hacking, and loss or exposure of sensitive information
There are a lot of sharing options, which one is best for your enterprise?
Nail Down File Sharing Securely with Kiteworks
The world has changed, and modern threats require modern security solutions. Kiteworks, by Accellion, is a secure file sharing platform that offers enterprise organizations secure file sharing, firewall, and collaboration solutions that enables internal and external sharing of content without requiring a VPN. Kiteworks facilitates access to enterprise content sources by allowing internal and external users to share, send, sync and edit files on any type of device from any content store. It supports unlimited file sizes.
Benefits of using Kiteworks file sharing platform
1. Security and Compliance: Kiteworks file sharing and cloud services use industry-standard encryption usable in almost any regulatory situation. This includes integrated cloud services to share files in VDRs or through secure cloud and secure email sharing. These services offer services to support stringent compliance demands for file access and protection on top of useful features like automation and analytics.
2. Automation: Workflow streamlining and automatic notifications are a critical part of enterprise workflows, and Kiteworks automates common tasks like uploads, downloads, and commenting/logging/reporting. Also includes record keeping as part of automatic compliance processes for regulatory protocols like FedRAMP.
3. Usability: Kiteworks doesn’t get in the way of work. Employees in your organization can easily share files through desktop or mobile devices without having to sacrifice their ability to collaborate. More importantly, they can easily and securely work with clients and other external teams without breaking compliance or their workflow.
4. Visibility: Kiteworks brings complete data visibility across an entire organization, which is imperative for data-driven enterprise clients. Furthermore, that visibility is integrated into necessary compliance, sharing, and reporting functions.
5. Integration with Critical Enterprise Apps: Kiteworks brings top-notch security and file transfer tools to leading enterprise apps and plugins like Microsoft Office, Salesforce, iManage, and Google Docs.
Kiteworks secure file sharing and governance platform protects your information and enables users’ workflows with simple file sharing, ensuring your service team works effortlessly with your customers.