OneSpan Mobile Security Suite enables financial institutions to deliver convenient and secure mobile offerings by natively integrating mobile app security, biometric authentication, e-signatures, and trans-action signing into their Android and iOS apps.
- Detects and mitigates the latest malware attacks, impedes reverse-engineering, defends against tampering, and stops app spoofing and cloning with an invisible, always-on layer of state-of-the-art mobile Android and iOS app security.
- Continually monitors apps operations on devices to detect rooting or jailbreaking.
- Enforces the highest mobile app security for communications between the server and mobile device with end-to-end encryption.
- Strengthens the security of data stored on the device with additional encryption and dynamic masking of the data storage method beyond what is provided by the platform.
- Protects from attacks connected with extracting an app’s encryption keys.
- Enables and maintains a secure bond between a given mobile device and an authorized user to mitigate account takeover, stop the repurposing of cryptographic keys, and prevent app cloning.
- Includes natively build e-signing capabilities into existing mobile apps to allow users to sign from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
- In real time, monitors and scores the way users interact with their mobile devices via keystroke and gesture dynamics by behavioral biometrics.
- Allows users to verify and sign transactions anywhere at any time without the need for a wireless or physical connection.
- Identifies a mobile device via unique attributes to provide persistent identification that’s unaffected by mobile OS updates and defeats malicious attempts to spoof the mobile device.
- Provides facial, fingerprint and FIDO authentication.
- Pinpoints and timestamps a mobile device’s longitude and latitude within meters to determine the trustworthiness of a mobile device and feed risk analytics and risk management solutions with contextual data.
- Includes risk-based authentication.
- Supports push notification and QR codes.