OneSpan Mobile Authenticator helps to secure access to critical applications and sensitive data stored on an employee’s laptop or the corporate network. This includes remote access over a Virtual Private Network (VPN) or Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI).
- Binds the authenticator app to the registered user’s device to ensure that only the authenticator installed on the bound device will generate valid OTPs.
- Allows users to generate a one-time password (OTP) for log-in.
- Securely sends a push notification to a user’s mobile device allowing them to easily log-in or trigger an additional layer of authentication with local PIN, fingerprint or Face ID.
- Integrates with RADIUS, Microsoft IS-based applications (e.g., Outlook Web Access, Citrix StoreFront, or Microsoft RDWeb Access).
- Supports different environments: Windows Server, Ubuntu, RedHat, Vmware, Hyper-V, Citrix virtual environments, and others.
- Supports a wide range of ODBC-compliant databases for data storage and ships standard with MariaDB.
- With an intuitive self-management website, empowers end-users to manage their software authenticator without helpdesk support, thereby conserving valuable IT resources.