OneSpan Mobile Authenticator Studio helps financial institutions to protect from undermine account takeover fraud, banking Trojans, and social engineering. Only this product combines one-time passwords (OTP), multi factor authentication, and digital transaction signing into a single mobile application.
- Allows users to generate a one-time password (OTP) for log-in.
- Enables both strong user authentication and digital transaction signing to authenticate financial transactions by using own Cronto technology.
- Securely sends a push notification to a user’s mobile device allowing them to easily login or trigger an additional layer of authentication with local PIN, fingerprint, or Face ID.
- Binds the authenticator app to the registered user’s device to ensure that only the authenticator installed on the bound device will generate valid OTPs.
- Mitigates the risks of social engineering, mobile banking Trojans, and man-in-the-middle (MITM) attacks.
- Adds a layer of advanced, invisible, always-on security through mobile app shielding to detect malware activity, impede reverse-engineering, defend against tampering, and more.
- Integrates with RADIUS, Microsoft IS-based applications (e.g., Outlook Web Access, Citrix StoreFront, or Microsoft RDWeb Access).
- Supports different environments: Windows Server, Ubuntu, RedHat, Vmware, Hyper-V, Citrix virtual environments, and others.
- Supports a wide range of ODBC-compliant databases for data storage and ships standard with MariaDB.
- Provides possibility to customize and brand the look-and-feel of a mobile authenticator’s user interface and support omni-channel consistency.
- Enables a streamlined experience to users throughout the authenticator lifecycle from initial activation through to re-provisioning of tokens for lost or newly purchased devices.