Forescout eyeInspect provides in-depth device visibility for OT networks and enables effective, real-time management of a full range of operational and cyber risks.
- Provides full visibility into OT networks, including newly connected and rogue devices.
- Runs detailed, accurate, real-time asset inventory.
- Displays all IP-enabled and serial devices, including HMIs, SCADA, PLCs, controllers, sensors, meters and I/O.
- Detects known and unknown cyberthreats using thousands of ICS/OT-specific threat checks and indicators of compromise.
- Detects and prioritizes cyber and operational risks according to the level of urgency and potential impact on the business.
- Detects noncompliant devices throughout the network.
- Detects network changes, including new devices, changes to infrastructure and irregular operational activity.
- Responses on cyber and operational threats according to clear scores.
- Responses on alerts with pre-defined automated workflows, rules, and remediation actions.
- Responses on compliance changes with asset baseline-defined rules, parameters, and reports.
- Provides visibility into building management system (BMS) and building automation system (BAS) devices, including HVAC and access control.
- Monitors other physical and SDN infrastructure, including switches, routers, VPSs, wireless access points and controllers.
- Aggregates alerts and logs according to various parameters, including time, devices, network location and alert type.