Kiteworks is a software platform that is singularly qualified to control, protect, and trace all file activity: who sent, what, to whom, and when. By consolidating security across third-party communication channels, the vendor content firewall simplifies complex infrastructure and reduces costs, while improving the user experience.
- Provide secure, easy access to all enterprise content repositories without migration, including cloud storage, file servers, ECM, ERP and CRM systems.
- Let to send and receive content via email, file sharing, mobile, web forms, MFT and SFTP.
- Normalized logging across all communication channels.
- Preserves all files, versions, emails, and activity traces for litigation.
- Real-time and historical view of all inbound and outbound file movement across connected systems by detailed dashboards, mapping, and graphics.
- Provides strong, AES-256 encryption at rest and TLS 1.2 in transit.
- Gives the possibility to set and check users’ roles, access rights, and granular policies for compliance.
- Analyzes traffic, user behavior and transferred content. Builds baselines for files sharing.
- Identify anomalies in volume, location, domain, user, source, and scan results by using machine learning.
- Alert instantly about suspicious transactions, deviations, and incidents.
- Has on-premise, private cloud or hybrid deployment options.
- Integrates (incl. plugins) with third-party user services and apps (Outlook, Office 365, Oracle, SAP, SharePoint, Salesforce, OneDrive, Dropbox и etc.).
- Integrates with external IT security and IAM systems: SIEM, SOC, AV, ATP, DLP, LDAP/MSAD, MFA and SSO.
- Create virtual data rooms to expedite stakeholder communications for M&A, fundraising, litigation, and other sensitive multi-organization processes.