- October 5, 2023
- 10:00 - 11:30 AM CEST (UTC+2)
- Video Recording
As zero-day, ransomware, filed-based, fileless, supply chain attacks and new malware variants continue to morph and evade detection, it has become exceedingly difficult to stop bad actors from succeeding once they get inside your hybrid network.
See below the recording of our Webinar to learn how Deep Instinct reverses this trend to prevent unknown attacks before they can land in your environment through your endpoints, servers, or storage by leveraging the power of Deep Learning.
Prevention Platform from Deep Instinct predicts and prevents known, unknown, and zero-day threats in <20 milliseconds, 750X faster than the fastest ransomware can encrypt. Deep Instinct has >99% zero-day accuracy and promises a <0.1% false positive rate. The vendor’s solutions are an essential addition to every security stack – providing complete, multi-layered protection against threats across hybrid environments.
- Who is Deep Instinct?
- How Deep Learning algorithms operate with actual cyber threats
- Cybersecurity Attacks Fueled by Generative AI: Risks and Resistance
- Platform Overview or Predictive Prevention for Endpoints, Applications, and Storage
- EPP vs. EDR: What matters more, Prevention or Response?
- Use Cases and integrations with security automation tools (SIEM, SOAR, XDR, etc.)
- Console Demo