How LogPoint SIEM helps Engelbert Strauss stay ahead on the Cybersecurity curve and keep an eye out for anomalies in the IT infrastructure
- Collects data from all sources (databases, endpoints, IoT devices, firewalls, apps, etc.) in real time.
- Normalize and classify log events by utilizing unique LogPoint taxonomy.
- Enriches logs with 3rd party sources such as threat intelligence and routes it based on specified policies.
- Stores data in repositories by logs types.
- Advanced data analyses by using its correlation and machine learning.
- Visualizing data by 400 integrations with pre-built dashboards, searches, alerts, and reports.
- Self-contained image simplifying deployment either in the Cloud or On-Premise.
- Scalable deployment options across virtual, cloud and hybrid environments.
- Monitor and report against compliance standards.
- Built-in threat and incident management