- March 21, 2023
- 10:00 - 11:30 AM CET (UTC+1)
- Video Recording
Security is no longer the sole realm of the security professional – it is a critical part of the organization. As such, most companies invest considerable resources into protecting their business. But how do they know that the security measures they have in place actually work?
See below the recording of our Webinar to know how Pentera uses automation to continuously safely and ethically emulate real-life TTPs across the entire attack surface to validate security controls. This helps teams prioritize resources, so they can focus on what’s actually at risk.
The Automated Security Validation Platform from Pentera is continuously testing the real-time integrity of internal and external cybersecurity layers of an organization by safely emulating real-life attack methods from an adversarial perspective to identify key security vulnerabilities and provide a surgical remediation roadmap. The solution does not require agent installation or additional network settings.
- Concept of Automated Security Validation
- Platform Overview and Business Value Proposition
- Breach Attack Emulation vs Simulation Difference (Secure by design principle)
- Automated Security Validation vs Traditional Pentesting, Vulnerability Scanners, Audits, etc.
- Use Cases and integrations with other security automation tools (SIEM, SOAR, etc.)
- Console Demo