Enterprise Mobility and BYOD - The Top IT-security Challenge in 2013
Enterprise mobility will continue as a key focus area for business, and there will be priority places on reducing operational costs. However, companies still haven’t taken all the steps necessary to protect themselves against the IT security threats caused by those devices. For example:
- • Just over half (52%) have adjusted their policies to account for personal devices
- • Only 40% have offered user awareness training on the new IT security threats
- • Just 40% are encrypting sensitive data on mobile devices
- • Only 36% are using mobile device management software, and
- • Only 31% have a process to manage the use of mobile apps
headtechnology Baltics is a part of a international holding company headtechnology Group. Our local team takes care of all three Baltics States - Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
15.05.2013Catbird Opens European Headquarters to Help Datacenters Meet Compliance and Security Standards.
02.05.2013Citadele Bank has implemented MobileIron to provide secure access to email and documents on iOS and Android devices and establish foundation for the bank’s Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) program.
30.04.2013EiQ Networks, a pioneer in simplified security, risk and compliance solutions, and headtechnology, known distributor of innovative IT security solutions, today announced that the companies have signed a distribution agreement to sell SecureVue in Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asian markets.