SpectraGuard Planner is wireless LAN planning instrument for coverage, performance and security.
SpectraGuard Planner significantly simplifies wireless LAN network planning process, which usually takes lots of time and endeavors involving a manual site survey, marking up floor plans, and tedious recording of the measurement data at each step of the way. Invisibility and the uncertainty of RF propagation can make wireless LAN planning even more complex task, especially as the size of wireless LAN deployments are increasing.
- Models 802.11a, b, g and n protocols
- Models channel allocation and interference for best performance
- Extensive and customizable knowledge base of APs, WLAN cards, and antennas
- Comprehensive catalog of building materials (and RF characteristics) to be applied to your floor plans
- Automatically takes input from live RF environment
- Models cross-floor spillage effects
Model wireless LAN coverage without a physical site survey
Evaluate security risk from wireless LAN spillage
Perform security sensor density analysis
Assess changes with simple drag and drop techniques
Generate equipment lists for installation team