Lumension Patch and Remediation streamlines and automates the patch management process in even the most complex, heterogeneous environments. Through proactive alerting on issues, you can address them immediately.
Lumension Patch and Remediationis the market-leading solution that identifies and patches vulnerabilities across the entire organization, supporting heterogeneous operating systems, configurations and all major 3rd party applications, all managed in a single console. Lumension Patch and Remediation seamlessly integrates with Lumension Endpoint Management and Security Suite, which simplifies endpoint management and control and reduces TCO by consolidating different product modules into a single console, server and agent platform architecture.
Lumension Patch and Remediation provides:
- Heterogeneous OS support for easy patch and remediation administration across multiple platforms - Windows, Unix, Linux and Mac OS.
- The industry’s broadest third party vulnerability content available, including the largest repository of Adobe vulnerability content.
- Integrated asset discovery for full network visibility and continuous control across both physical and virtual environments.
- Automated policy baselines to ensure that patches, configurations, remediations, and other tasks are continuously enforced.
- Enhanced Wake-on-LAN to ensure complete control over the patching process, provide flexibility for when patches are deployed and to bring powered down systems back online to ensure that critical patches and software updates are successfully deployed.
- Power management reporting to effectively demonstrate power consumption savings and to provide necessary information to apply for utility rebate programs through local utility providers.
- Patented Fingerprinting technology which determines whether an endpoint is patched or un-patched across a variety of OS’s and applications.
- Extensibility and customization via Lumension Content Wizard including power policy management, software deployment and removal, desktop configuration templates and custom task scripting.
- IT risk management integration via Lumension Risk Manager to automatically assess controls and potential deficiencies for IT risk management prioritization and compliance reporting.
Comprehensive Support for OS and Third Party Applications
Streamline and Centralize Management of Heterogeneous Environments
Visibility and Control of All Online or Offline Endpoints
Elevate Security Posture and Proactively Reduce Risk
Save Time and Cost Through Automation
Improve Operational Efficiency While Reducing Energy Consumption
Extensible and Customized Scripting