Lumension Endpoint Management and Security Suite unifies the functions of IT operations and security through a single console, server and agent architecture to seamlessly and more effectively address IT risk and systems management requirements across the enterprise. Lumension Endpoint Management and Security Suite delivers best-in-class, modularly licensed capabilities across patch management, anti-virus, configuration management, power management, application control, device control and asset management.
Lumension Endpoint Management and Security Suite is an agile solution suite that reduces complexity, minimizes TCO, improves visibility and delivers control back to IT.
Lumension Endpoint Management and Security Suite Modules for Endpoint Security
- Lumension Application Control - Defines and enforces trusted application usage through whitelist policies to ensure that only applications explicitly authorized or trusted are allowed to execute.
- Lumension AntiVirus - Provides blacklist protection and removal for all malware including viruses, worms, spyware, Trojans and adware.
- Lumension Device Control - Enforces usage policies for device and ports while providing data encryption for removable media to prevent data loss / theft.
- Lumension Disk Encryption – Reduces risks and costs of data breach when workstation is lost or stolen via with transparent and easy-to-use full disk encryption.
- Lumension Intelligent Whitelisting - Integrates Lumension AntiVirus, Lumension Application Control and Lumension Patch and Remediation into a seamless solution workflow that dramatically improves your overall security posture, reduces your operational headaches and reclaims control of your endpoints.
Lumension Endpoint Management and Security Suite Modules for Endpoint Operations
- Lumension Patch and Remediation - Reduces organizational risk and optimizes IT operations through the timely, proactive elimination of operating system and application vulnerabilities across all endpoints and servers. Heterogeneous platform and 3rd party vulnerability content support includes Microsoft Windows, UNIX, Linux Mac, Adobe and more.
- Lumension Security Configuration Management - Ensures that endpoints are securely configured and in compliance with industry best practices and regulatory mandates while reducing configuration drift.
- Lumension Power Management - Reduces endpoint power consumption costs of both online and offline endpoints, with enhanced Wake-on-LAN capability to ensure endpoints are available for management and to maintain security posture.
- Lumension Content Wizard - Delivers customized extensibility through wizard-driven and custom scripting tools to take any action on endpoints including deploying and removing software, remediating configurations, performing systems management tasks and delivering custom patches.
- Lumension Reporting Services – Provides integrated, pre-configured and centralized business intelligence which can be customized to meet organizational needs.
Additional Lumension Modules
- Lumension Scan - Performs in-depth vulnerability assessment scans of heterogeneous IT infrastructure to proactively identify vulnerability and configuration risk.
- Lumension Risk Manager - Imports scan data from multiple Lumension products and 3rd party scanning devices to its stand-alone interface and automates compliance and IT risk management workflows to provide necessary visibility of people, processes and technology across the entire organization.
Application Server - Minimum Requirements Supported Operating System:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
- Windows Server 2008, SP2+ (x86 / x64)
- Windows Server 2003 R2, SP2 or later (x86)
- Windows Server 2003, SP2+ (x86)
Supported SQL Database:
- SQL Server 2008 R2 (x86 / x64)
- SQL Server 2008, SP2+ (x86 / x64)
- SQL Server 2005, SP3+ (x86 / x64)
Application Server - Additional Requirements
- Web Server:
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0 or later
- .NET Framework: Microsoft .NET Framework v3.5
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or greater
- Mozilla Firefox 10.x Extended Support Release (ESR) version is fully supported; support for the RapidRelease version is not guaranteed.
Note 1: non-production (i.e., beta) versions are not supported.
Note 2: a Microsoft Silverlight™ plug-in is required for any browser accessing the console.
Endpoint Agent Requirements
- Windows XP Professional SP2+ (x86 / x64)(excluding Home, Media Center and Tablet PC Editions)
- Windows Server 2003 (x86 / x64)(all versions except Datacenter Editions)
- Windows Vista (x86 / x64)(all versions except Home and Starter Editions)
- Windows 7 (x86 / x64)(Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate Editions)
- Windows Server 2008 (x86 / x64)(all versions except Core and Datacenter Editions)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)(Web, Standard and Enterprise Editions)