Flowmon monitoring center (FMC) is a professional tool for effective NetFlow statistics analysis. It is optimized for storing and processing high amounts of statistical data.
Flowmon monitoring center (FMC) is a professional tool for effective NetFlow statistics analysis. It is optimized for storing and processing high amounts of statistical data. It is suitable for both networks with a small and high number of probes. Statistics are intuitively displayed in transparent graphs and tables for various time windows. FMC further allows advanced users to specify requests and filters on stored NetFlow data that enables those users to easily and quickly find particular communications, incidents or anomalies. The captured NetFlow data is stored in NfDump format, so users are free to use a large variety of NfDump-based tools to improve the functionality of Flowmon Collector. Another feature is user defined automatic notifications and alerts of undesirable situations or anomalies.
- Scale up to 300k flows/s per appliance.
- Large disc capacity and a database system
- Comprehensive set of tools for intuitive network management, visualization, reporting, alerting.
- Flowmon Collector is compatible with all IP networks, devices and vendors
- Flowmon Collectors support all the major flow data standards
- Serves as a central point for long term storage and analysis of flow-data from multiple branches.
- The intuitive device deployment and configuration.
- Thanks to REST API, the appliance can be easily integrated with the rest of your infrastructure.