Lumension Device Control is an award-winning leader in preventing data loss / theft via removable devices / media. With Lumension Device Control, organizations can quickly identify all endpoint-connected devices in their environment and flexibly enforce a comprehensive security policy that prevents unauthorized use, limits malware intrusion, and forces encryption of sensitive data.
Lumension Device Control, available as a modular offering on Lumension Endpoint Management and Security Suite enables organizations to effectively balance productivity and data protection concerns by quickly identifying all endpoint-connected devices in the network and flexibly enforce security policies that prevent unauthorized use, limit malware intrusion and force the encryption of sensitive information.
Lumension Device Control:
- Centrally manages security policies regarding use of removable devices (e.g., USB flash drives) and media (e.g., DVDs/CDs) using a flexible whitelist approach
- Encrypts data being copied to removable devices / media for additional protection
- Prevents malware intrusion via removable devices / media, adding a layer of protection to your network
- Provides the visibility, forensics and reporting needed to demonstrate compliance with applicable laws
- Integrates with additional IT security and operations modules
Enables Secure Use of Productivity Tools, like USB Sticks
Enhances Security Policy Enforcement
Protects Data from Loss and Theft
Ensures Data is Encrypted
Protects against Malware via USB Devices
Delivers Precise Control with Access Limits
Integrates with Endpoint Operational and Security Modules for Defense-in-Depth