Lumension Application Control provides complete malware protection and increases IT and end-user productivity by preventing any unknown, un-trusted or malicious applications from executing.
With Lumension Application Control, IT administrators can quickly identify all applications running in their environment and enforce a comprehensive whitelist policy that prevents unauthorized applications, malware and un-trusted change. Lumension Application Control overcomes the traditional challenges associated with stand-alone, point application control products through innovative features that add both whitelist management flexibility and ease-of-use all enabled within the Lumension Endpoint Management and Security Suite, which integrates Lumension Application Control with Lumension Patch and Remediation and Lumension AntiVirus to deliver a powerful and innovative application whitelisting solution, Lumension Intelligent Whitelisting.
Lumension Application Control provides:
- Comprehensive application visibility across your entire endpoint environment to identify and eliminate IT risk, as well as software conflicts that impact productivity and TCO.
- Quick definition of application whitelist policies by taking a snapshot of the endpoint environment to establish baseline application whitelist policies and then optimizing policies before deployment by running in a monitor-log only mode.
- Effective enforcement of application whitelist policies, rather than relying on self-policing.
- Automatic security from zero-day attacks, without waiting for the latest vulnerability patches or an anti-virus.
- Complete protection at all times by effectively preventing the installation and use of unauthorized software and the introduction and execution of malicious code - whether or not the endpoint is online or offline.
- Increased productivity and reduced endpoint TCO by improving the stability and performance of the network environment and minimizing operational support costs, such as IT help desk calls and endpoint reimages.
- Enforcement policies that reduce local admin account risk and ensure standardized system configurations to enable only trusted and authorized applications to run – without taking away local admin rights.
Prevents Known and Unknown Threats
Blocks Targeted Malware and Zero-Day Attacks
Enforces Trusted Application Environment
Improves PC and Server Availability
Reduces Endpoint Security TCO
Integrates with Antivirus and Patch Management
Tools for Defense-in-Depth