Enterprise Mobility and BYOD - The Top IT-security Challenge in 2013
Enterprise mobility will continue as a key focus area for business, and there will be priority places on reducing operational costs. However, companies still haven’t taken all the steps necessary to protect themselves against the IT security threats caused by those devices. For example:
- • Just over half (52%) have adjusted their policies to account for personal devices
- • Only 40% have offered user awareness training on the new IT security threats
- • Just 40% are encrypting sensitive data on mobile devices
- • Only 36% are using mobile device management software, and
- • Only 31% have a process to manage the use of mobile apps
Being the part of headtechnology Group international holding our local team takes care of the whole Central and Eastern Europe and Turkey. This team has a reputation of achieving our sales objectives while never losing focus of doing what is right for our partners and clients, they provide all services, software and hardware support.
15.05.2013Catbird Opens European Headquarters to Help Datacenters Meet Compliance and Security Standards.
14.05.2013Blue Coat leads the worldwide secure Web gateway market in 2012 with 18 percent market share.
08.05.2013McAfee announced the release of its McAfee Network Security Platform NS-series, a new network intrusion prevention system (IPS) appliance based on Intel technology.